It’s hard for me to believe it’s been a year since I birthed my little blog baby. It’s been so much fun–meeting new people, making friends, receiving your supportive and encouraging words. When I first started this, I wanted to share my thoughts on the experiences I’ve had parenting in real life … the good, the bad, the ugly, and sometimes the very funny. I had no idea just how much more this would be.
As a thank you to everyone who’s been reading and sharing, supporting and following, and voting and spreading the word–especially during Blogger Idol, I want to give you a little token or two of my appreciation.
- Real Life Parenting’s First Blogiversary Celebration Giveaway begins Monday, March 10, 2014 and ends at 12:00 AM on Saturday, March 15, 2014.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize before a new winner is selected.
- All entries are optional with the exception of leaving a blog comment.
- I will never sell, distribute, or spam your email.
- Two winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter (powered by Random.org). The first person will choose between a copy of The HerStories PROJECT book signed by contributing author, Jennifer Hicks (ME!!), or an original Origami Owl necklace, locket, and charms (pre-selected by ME!!) created by Christina McCloud, Independent Designer with Origami Owl. The second person will receive the remaining prize.
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Origami Owl, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
An additional note: If Facebook is your primary source of notification for new blog posts from Real Life Parenting, you will eventually stop seeing details there. Facebook has been making it difficult for people who run pages (like mine here). The honchos at FB are continuously changing the game so that in order to have posts shared (like my hilarious #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen, my blog notifications, and other shenanigans), I’ll have to pay them money. Here’s the thing–I’m not making money on this blog, so I’m surely not shelling out benjamins so Zuckerturd can wipe his ass with $20s. So, if you want to be sure to know when there’s something new here, you should most definitely enter your email in the little subscribe box in the right margin. And, while you’re at it, be sure to follow on Twitter (@RealLifeParent2), Pinterest (@RealLifeParent2), and/or Instagram (RealLifeParenting).