Selfies. They’re everywhere. Teenagers posing in the bathroom. Celebrities posing with other celebs. Athletes flexing in front of the mirror. Me posing in ways to embarrass my teens.
Selfies. Whether you love them or love to hate them, they’re here to stay.
Personally, I love them. Because they’re fun. Well, I love them because I make them fun. And I want you to have fun too! That’s why I’m having a #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen contest to celebrate my 2nd Blogiversary!!
You heard right! It’s time for a party!!
The Real Life Parenting 2nd Blogiversary Party!!
And no party is a Real Life Parenting 2nd Blogiversary Party without gifts! … and I’M GIVING OUT THE GIFTS!! (I do also accept gifts, especially in the form of wine and diamonds, but I digress.)
For a chance to win a signed copy of I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone AND a bookmark full of #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen, you just need to click the graphic above or right >> HERE << to visit SnapYeti and upload your very own #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen in the I <3 Real Life Parenting contest!
- The Real Life Parenting 2nd Blogiversary Party I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone Book and #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen Bookmark giveaway begins Thursday, March 19, 2015 and ends at 12:00 AM on March 31, 2015.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize before a new winner is selected.
- To enter, you must upload your own photo to SnapYeti in the I <3 Real Life Parenting contest.
- I will never sell, distribute, or spam your email.
- The winner will be selected from the three selfies with the most “admires” on the site, chosen by SnapYeti. The winner will receive a signed copy of an I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone book and #SelfiesThatEmbarrassYourTeen bookmark.
Disclaimer: This promotion is powered by SnapYeti. SnapYeti does not sponsor, administer, or endorse this promotion. Participants must create a SnapYeti account and upload an original selfie to enter and participate in this promotion.
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Hey there! Before you go…” subscribe_text=”Enter your email here to have new posts sent right to your inbox! It’s perfect for lazy–er, I mean, efficient–people like us!” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up”]