Real Life Parenting is Two Years Old–a toddler in kid stages. I went from being a newborn to a baby … and now I’m a toddler on the move telling you just what I think–by using swear words and taking selfies! I think that makes me the coolest (or worst) toddler in town!!
It’s been a pretty big year going from One to Two:
- I had a viral post on this little ol’ blog with Dear Mom on the iPhone: You’re Doing Fine,
- then it went viral again on The Huffington Post–where people chastised me because they thought I took a photo of a random woman at the park and posted it … hilarious to know it was a photo of ME taken by the Girl with an iPhone at the park (I love irony.)
- then that piece was included in their Best of Huffington Post Parents 2014 (#bestofHPP2014)
- I was chosen to bring Listen To Your Mother to Pittsburgh
- and my writing was selected to be in I STILL Just Want to Pee Alone (the follow up to the New York Times Best-Selling I Just Want to Pee Alone)–release date March 27th with signings and events being planned and noted on my Keepin’ It Real in Person page.
I believe we should celebrate!! I love all the support and love you’ve shared this last year and I WANNA GIVE YOU STUFF!! Let’s PARTY!!!
You have lots of ways to enter below!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The Real Life Parenting 2nd Blogiversary Party Origami Owl Necklace giveaway begins Wednesday, March 18, 2015 and ends at 12:00 AM on March 25, 2015.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond and claim prize before a new winner is selected.
- All entries are optional with the exception of leaving a blog comment.
- I will never sell, distribute, or spam your email.
- The winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter (powered by Random.org). The winner will receive an original Origami Owl necklace, locket, and charms selected and created by Two Hicks Chicks (that’s the Girl and ME!), Independent Designers with Origami Owl.
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Origami Owl, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Hey there! Before you go…” subscribe_text=”Enter your email here to have new posts sent right to your inbox! It’s perfect for lazy–er, I mean, efficient–people like us!” subscribe_button=”Sign Me Up”]